UPDATE on My "Say What, Netflix?" Post

Okay, this is too weird. A few weeks ago, I posted a little snippet about how somebody at Netflix had written an absolutely horrid description for the classic 1954 flick Creature from the Black Lagoon (original post is here). It read like this:

"A legend in the history of B-movie fare. How many female scientists travel the Amazon bedecked in bikini-wear calculated to charm an anaconda off a branch?"

Ugh. It makes me shudder having to write it out again. BUT, as I'm perusing through the movies in my queue yet again, via my Playstation 3, the other day, I notice something strange. Lo and behold, the description for CFTBL had been changed. To something that actually makes sense - and that actually tells you something about the movie. It now reads:

"A group of scientists embarks on a perilous hunt for marine fossils deep in the amazon, where they encounter a strange and lonely amphibious creature."

Ah, that's so much better. This description, however, is only on the Netflix menu for internet ready devices, like my PS3. The original horrendous description is still on the Netflix website. You're close, Netflix, so close! I believe that one person can make a difference, so if someone working there reads this, please take those terrible sentences off of the internet forever and make all the grammar bitches of the world happy once again.


UPDATE on My "Say What, Netflix?" Post. There are any UPDATE on My "Say What, Netflix?" Post in here.