My Top 20

Okay, I just had to do it. Yes, I'm a thief and a copycat and whatever words you can come up with. But seeing other top 20 lists just made me wonder if I could commit to a list of my own.  I still have A LOT more films that I need to see, but my list for right now is as follows (in no order):

Child's Play (1988)
Easy one. First movie to give me nightmares for years.





















The Descent (2005)
Lots of good female characters, lots of claustrophobia, lots of blood.



















Resident Evil (2002)
I love me some zombies and lasers that tear people into little pieces (even if it was bitten from Cube).




















The Omen (1976)
Beautiful decapitation and awesome over-the-top music.




















The Last House on the Left (2009)
Yup, the remake. Try to tell me that it wasn't great. Just try.




















The Fly (1986)
Cronenberg's the man. And this movie was gross. In a really giddy good way.




















Wrong Turn (2003)
One of the best in recent years.




















Saw (2004)
Can't help it. I love it.




















Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Horror-comedy at its best.




















Carrie (1976)
Do I need to explain why?




















One Missed Call (2003)
My favorite of Asian horror




















Poltergeist (1982)
My favorite EVER.




















A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
Still kicks ass to this day, with the one and only person who should ever play Freddy.




















The Orphanage (2007)
Incredibly haunting and beautiful ghost story.




















Hellraiser (1987)
"Jesus wept!"




















Evil Dead 2 (1987)
The sequel to the ultimate experience in grueling terror!




















Scream (1996) 
Have and will always be a Scream supporter and lover.




















[REC] (2007)
Although the American version is pretty much the same, I still can't get over how awesome this one was.




















High Tension (2003)
The French seem like they just wade around in blood all day and then make a movie out of it. For that, I love them.




















Event Horizon (1997)
More sci-fi but has definite horror elements - and a shit ton of fantastic actors.

My Top 20. There are any My Top 20 in here.