HAPPY OCTOBER


I know my favorite month of the year has only just begun, but I'm a little disappointed that it doesn't quite feel like October yet. Today it was in the mid-80s and a bit muggy - totally not fall weather. I want to be chilly and wear hoodies and flannel pajama pants. We've been having the foggy mornings but not the crispy evenings.

Despite that, it's still October! Best month ever that leads up to the greatest holiday ever. But once I again, I suck big time and have nothing blog-related planned. The reason I haven't been blogging lately is partly because of Breaking Bad (which I just started watching) and partly because I haven't watched anything all that blog-worthy lately. Or I've just run out of things to say, which I never thought would happen.

Have no fear, whatever blog buddies I may have left. I do have at least one series of reviews planned: THE HOWLING SEQUELS MARATHON. Oh, yes. I'm skipping over the first movie and planning on just plowing through all the sequels - and I've never seen any of them before. I hear I'm in for a treat with the third one. 

So have fun this October, bloggers! Let's celebrate like only horror fans know how to!


HAPPY OCTOBER. There are any HAPPY OCTOBER in here.