Going To My First Horror Convention...

It's official, kids. I just booked my flight and hotel and bought my tickets to Texas Frightmare Weekend!


No turning back now. I'm not totally excited yet because it's still a month until the actual event - I imagine the actual peeing-in-my-pants excited won't happen until like a week before - but I'm definitely getting stoked about some of the people I might get to meet. Just the other day they announced Lauren Cohan, who plays Maggie on The Walking Dead, as the guest that would replace Sarah Wayne Callies (Lori from The Walking Dead). Guess who else they announced? CHRIS fucking SARANDON. I think I'm going to try to get him to sign my Chucky doll.

Woot woot for my first convention! I hope the experience is as awesome as it has been played out in my mind!

Going To My First Horror Convention.... There are any Going To My First Horror Convention... in here.