And The Winner For My Next Review Is...


Really? You guys picked Burnt Offerings for my next review? I thought for sure that the winner would be Humanoids from the Deep by a long shot. Are you sure that Burnt Offerings isn't some horrible piece of shit that you want me to watch just to torture me? I wouldn't be surprised. You guys are evil, sadistic freaks sometimes.

Just kidding, obviously. I love you all! Okay, so I guess I'll do my reviews in the order of what got the most votes - Burnt Offerings first, then Humanoids from the Deep, then The Falling. This should be magical.





Speaking of magical, it's also my birthday today and I got an awesome gift from my best blog buddy Maynard (his real name is Harry, but I can't stop calling him Maynard for some reason) via email this morning. I hope he doesn't mind me sharing it.


Doesn't that rule??!! Oh, if only I knew you guys in person. You understand me so much more than the people in my real life. 

And The Winner For My Next Review Is.... There are any And The Winner For My Next Review Is... in here.