Happy October! Also, A Cry for Help!

It's here, people. October has begun and I'm sure there's going to be tons of excellent blog entries from my friends out here in the blogosphere.


So here's the problem... I could not think of ANYTHING special I wanted to do for my blog for this fine Halloween month. I don't have the time or the discipline to do 31 movies, one for every day of the month, so that's out. So then I thought maybe I'd just dedicate each week to something specific, like a certain director or a certain type of horror film, but my mind is just completely blank on that. I know I want to do a week dedicated to stuff about the Buffy, the Vampire Slayer TV show so that's one week down, but the others... I got nuthin.

Can any of you blog buddies give me some ideas of what I could do? Or anything that you'd like to see me review or talk about? I didn't do anything special for Halloween last year and I know I should have started, like, 3 months ago for my October posts but... well, I don't have an excuse. I'm just a slacker.

So what say you? Anybody got anything?

Happy October! Also, A Cry for Help!. There are any Happy October! Also, A Cry for Help! in here.