Get some love, give some love

I know I'm a bad blogger friend and should have posted this sooner, but better late than never, yeah? So my blog-buddy Maynard Morrissey is doing a Horror Blog of the Month thing at his great blog Maynard Morrissey's Horror Movie Diary, and he picked yours truly as the first blog to feature. Go me!

I wholeheartedly thank Maynard for this honor and fully recommend that you all check out his site as well. His blog features several different types of horror films a week, with succinct and to-the-point reviews that still manage to highlight all the film's best points. They are probably a breath of fresh air compared to my often long-winded drivel. Anyway, you can read the all about me post here - please read it and enjoy and give love to Maynard by following him and visiting his site!


Excellent pic from High Tension, BTW. Looooooove it.

Get some love, give some love. There are any Get some love, give some love in here.